In order to regularize the administration of website and guarantee the lawful rights of website owner, Xiamen Comfort Science & Technology Group Co., Ltd (abbreviated “Easepal”as follows) makes the following legal notice. The clauses and conditions of the legal notice apply to all persons and institutions who visit and use the official website of Easepal.
1.The website is the official site of Easepal, any person or institute who visits and uses the website shall adhere to the relevant laws and regulations. No illegal activities shall be allowed by borrowing the influence of the website.
2. All of the content in the website only serve for the visitors. The website shall not guarantee the absolute correctness and completeness of information, texts, images, links and other issues and all content only provide information of Easepal brand for visitors. The website shall not take commercial and legal responsibilities for the relevant results caused by using the content of the website.
3.The domain name, trade mark, trade name, information, texts, patterns, images, sound, links and software in the website are provided by Easepal, supplier and the third party licensor. The intellectual property mentioned above is owned by Easepal, provider and the third party licensor respectively according to specific circumstance.
4. The relevant provider and owner shall take responsibilities for the content and copyright of website linking to Easepal. The website shall not take direct or indirect commercial or legal responsibilities for the content, form or character.
5. Any person or institute shall not publish false information or content which is harmful to Easepal. Any person or institute without Easepal’s permission shall not conduct commercial activities or transfer to the third party with the information from website. If severe situation is caused, Easepal has the right to terminate all of the services and reserve the right to trace legal responsibility.
6. During the registration as a member of website, the user shall provide accurate, latest and full data and ensure the in-time updating of information according to the registry. Easepal shall not take any responsibility for the damage caused by inaccurate, incomplete and not-updated personal information. Easepal has the right of recourse if damage is caused by inaccurate, incomplete and not-updated personal information.
7. Easepal has the right to use your personal information for the purpose of internal business, which includes the company’s business, statistical preparation, planning and research; or the purpose of designing services and products for customers; or the purpose of promoting (including direct selling and market research); or making sure, checking, recording and maintaining contact list; or solving disputes and executing this legal notice; or other purposes directly related to any item above.
8. Easepal shall protect the customer’s privacy with reasonable and safe ways. The website shall not provide any personal information to the third party except for the following situation: （1）Related organs request according to laws and administrate regulations; （2） Customers’ information disclosure resulted by improper secret keeping; （3） Information disclosure, missing, stolen or tampering caused by network short-circuit, hacker attack or computer virus; For the purpose of protecting the customers’ rights and property of the website; （5） For the purpose of protecting the safety of the website and the customers under urgent circumstances; （6）Other special or urgent circumstances. Anyone who uses the service of website or voluntarily provides personal information for registration can be regarded as admitting the restraint of the amended clause.
9. Easepal reserves the rights of amendment and additions and deletions of any content in the legal notice. Every time you log in or use the website can be regarad as admitting the restraint of the valid clause.
10. The formulating, executing, explanation and dispute solving of the legal notice are all adaptable for the laws of People’s Republic of China. If dispute is caused by using website and failed after negotiation, any of the party can initiate legal proceeding to the people’s court where the company lies in.